Nathan has had his own email account since he was 3 1/2 years old. He has had lots of fun sending us emails for various things. He has had a few penpals at times as well. He was very excited upon getting email and sometimes we would ask him a normal question like "how was your day" and he would insist on emailing us instead of telling us. He also went through a stage of sending us random words with different fonts and sizes to experiment with. It wasn't unusual to get the word GLOPPY emailed to me in 200 size font or in some sort of cascade pattern or rainbow colors. He used to email us puzzles, and still sometimes emails to ask us if he can google cheats for computer games he can't figure out. He has sent emails in code as well, hints as to what gifts to get him, etc. I did not include all of his emails here, but thought I would cut and paste a bunch as I find the pretty amusing. They are organized by date and some of these will be from when he was 3 1/2 up until today (he will be turning 6 in July).
One of his very first emails:
1/17/08
subject: mommyiloveyouverymuch
iloveyouverymuch
2/13/08
Subject: I miss you dad
we are going to frost cookies and eat them
love
nathan.
5/17/08
subject: my tummy is still hurting
(i would love to go to jeepers ! )
From
nathan
5/31/08
I Am So Happy That We Get To Spend The Weekend Together !
Love Nathan
8/19/08
mom,i hope you have a nice time at the house while i am sleeping
This next one was not very funny at the time as this had been an issue at preschool, but it is kind of funny that he sent an email about it (especially in retrospect).
9/27/08
i will always write daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! for my name at pre-k Nathan
2/13/09
one time i was on the computer and an error was connected to the computer and it showed up but i did not know that if i picked no it would delete my fowl words without saving it.
Nathan
3/8/09
where are your candyish things?
He used to be really into wheel of fortune and jeopardy
3/12/09
right after i was watching wheel of fortune and the girl had won 43,263 dollars and her card was 25,000 and one time i saw her and she had 18,000 and she could of won 1000,000.
3/22/09
i am not a soar loser.
8/31/09
here is how to count from one to ten...... in binary! 1=1, 2=10, 3=11, 4=100, 5=101, 6=110, 7=111, 8=1000, 9=1001, and 10=1010. nathan
12/20/09
dad, if I see a rectangle present that is about 1 inch tall, I am going to open that one first!
2/14/10
i really want snap circuits 300 for christmas next year; uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, i meant snap circuits 500.
3/15/10
did you know that there is an answer to 12 / 0?
the answer is: (i do not think you will believe this) torus.
One of many emails that he has sent to us in code. This is usually the code he sends us in, the whole 1 = A.
2/27/10
subject: I do not know what this says
1/13/1/26/5-14-13/1/18/2/12/5/19 2/21/9/12/4/9/14/7 19/5/20 for christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2/28/10
Subject: never ending non-repeating decimal
3.14453253475323723455832634265232349234689438452497482353483564382125438436483456485654934578457546748956494535467489456834674239423672346239823466547623456472343897178325342893454447824238432823463467823481236714743253218123324834253275383735319136139812360967133270269261326334674388316236189312673216738486426...........................................................5652512765262231273567236526446436156345632652344324634324563124513514133451243213453423452342142421214561426414562355643286755673453426254764978596686575343546463345347347844687645.............................................................................................................................................................. n a t h a n m.
5/22/10
Can we really have a very fun time today?????????????????????????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ps:I do not know why I put !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! at the end; I do not know if I miscounted; because that was 60 !,s. and I think I know the answer to that question/sentence
. i well......................................... kind of know................................ it is ..................... yes. I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soothing sounds and smells
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment