I don't like mosquitoes. I don't imagine many people do. They bite me from time to time, but generally leave me alone when I have bug spray on. I can follow their rules and deal with that. But Maddie is another story entirely. For whatever reason they love her, and she always reacts quite strongly to mosquito bites, and bites in general. One day I sprayed bug spray all over her but neglected her hairline...and she had 5 bites all along her hairline. Now the directions say to not get it near the eyes, and being the general rule follower I am, and not wanting pain and crying to ensue, I did not spray it on her eyes. And lo and behold a mosquito bit her eyelid. I feel like I am going to have to purchase special prescription bug repellant for her. It's crazy. Here she is with her beautiful eye lid bite. You can still see the other marks on her chin from a mosquito that bit her over 2 weeks ago. crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment